So, as a self-reference and collation of Raspy's online..
- Brooklyn Tweed's fabulous version (sans dropped stitches) that totally caught my eye..
- A knit-along's hints and tips.
- Denim yarn comparisons by the Knitting Wench
- Denim People knit-a-long
- Raspy photos: passionfruit
- Raspy photos: blumunchie
- Piece of Beauty: good hints for keeping edges neat for the dropped stitches
- Streets and YOs: more good modification hints
- work in the round
- do one of the alternate (tbl etc) ways of neatening the dropped stitch edges
oohhh I hope the book gets here soon!
oh and the diamond stitch top progresses... slowly... about another 4 cm until I split for the arm scythes.