Monday, June 04, 2007

Can you tell what this is?

Hint : Okay, it's knitting progress.

Decreasing! Whee! I'm closing in on the end of the beanie project! (Which means I might actually finish Raspy for me, you know, THIS winter!)

(Just quietly, I was actually disappointed the Knitpicks order arrived promptly, as the required Telemark yarn meant more beanie, rather than more Raspy!)

And to show it really has grown...
It needs a serious blocking, but generally I think it is okay. I noticed the square-type patterns seem to have more problems with floats/tension than the less regular ones. Still, its a 'note to self' for next time. I hold knit-faith that this IS a "blocking will fix it" thing. *crosses fingers*

I was going to sew some cushions this weekend, but instead got caught playing computer games with my man and decided that spare time should be spent knitting - as I want the knit things now, but the sewing things not really for a few months.

(more) Photos of hat when done!