Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I have finished the first pair of socks I ever started!

Not the first pair of socks I ever finished, mind you.

I bought this yarn a long time ago because it was good quality and on sale. Once I knit one and a half socks, I realised yes, I liked knitting socks. And that, as when I first laid eyes on the colourway... I disliked those colours together rather a lot. So I put them aside, and knit a new pair of socks in yarn I liked. For my daughter, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, here they are. I intend to over dyed them purple and if that doesn't work, black.

Let's here it for finishing extremely long WIPs! Now, if I can face the acrylic flecked scarf I have.... then reconsider the Jaywalkers.. I will have all my old WIPs done!
Oh and if anyone finds my remaining energy, let me know. I seem to keep losing it at work?!