Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dolly has a hat and shirt... and the KoolAid came!


Okay, I am becoming the world's biggest knit geek. No, really.

I am totally geeking out over my new toys.

Firstly, my KoolAid came (via mail, via eBay), promising future dyeing happiness. See the pile of future entertainment on the left there...







Also, I have (so far finished a hat and shirt for my still-yet-to-be-named) doll.

The hat still needs to have the purple and black tassels to be added on each point.

My man thinks I'm a little odd, knitting all this stuff. But I love the quick turn around and it's proving a little addictive knitting such quickly finished stuff. I'm working on a long burgundy coat for her now. And have some purple variegated 4 ply cotton that will become either socks or, more likely, leg warmers. And a pair of fingerless gauntlet/gloves.

Apologies for the blurriness - this is my phone camera. I realised I shouldn't permanently be stealing my mum's camera, and thus returned it. A cheap digital camera is now on my 'to buy' list fairly soon.

All done. Horrible week in the non-knitting life. Nothing earth-shattering, just a little cheerful-ness-shattering. Next time, should be posting with more doll clothing!