Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm making progress... but no finishing...and I'm tagged!

Well, I finished my bag..
And I've stalled on knitting the beanie, while I wait for more yarn.

And so I am back to knitting on Raspy. Which means sometime soon I need to think about how I am going to adjust the raglan sleeve caps to adjust for the different height front & back that I am altering to allow a crew neckline.

In other news, the rather nice Pen&Purl tagged me with a meme.

It's this: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

Which means I need to find seven bloggers who I can tagged, who haven't been tagged already! And since I am but a newbie nobody knit-geek-blogger, this is going to be tough.

Factoid one: I was born in Perth, and have never lived anywhere else. I am somewhat embarrassed by this fact.

Factoid two: I am deeply enamoured of the 1920s period. Fashion, fiction based there, just about anything. English 1920s in particular.

Factoid three: I used to run a role playing game (that's the people sitting around table playing pretend) based in the 1920s. But with horror monsters. Based on HP Lovecraft writing, and called Call of Cthulhu.

Factoid four: I love red wine. But can't drink it in any significant quantity anymore without getting a bad stomach. I hate getting old.

Factoid five: Part of me wishes I'd done worse at school, so that I'd pursued art as a career, rather than getting caught up in hard-core maths and sciences. I suspect I'd have been more happy with my final career.

Factoid six: I have wanted to go to Italy and Egypt since I was 15 and secretly sulk that my mother randomly decided to go to Italy last year.. and went in that same year!

Factoid seven: I never trust men who are too model-good-looking. I have a deep predilection for 'intellectual' types.

Tagging: