Saturday, May 10, 2008

Excuse me while our normal programming is interupted by my new toy.. WiiFit!

Love it, love it. I don't care if I look ridiculous and my man laughs at me, I loves it anyway :)

No idea what I am talking about? Check this out...

And I have exercised more in the last three days than in the last three months. As in actual doing of something for exercise potential.

Sad, isn't it? It just shows you how little exercise I've been doing.

Oh and good lord my balance is terrible!!

oh, and also light on knitting 'cos I am (still) doing job applications. And I can say there are few things I want to be doing less on a Saturday night than job applications. (Silly mother's day - means I'm out most of tomorrow, so can't do them then...) And one is such an odd one that a) it has 13, count 'em 13 criteria to write to. Many of which could have easily been combined.. and one of which requires a Year 10 certificate (or equivalent). And I went to uni for this rubbish.

But needs must, and unless I want to go back to my substantive Job of Doom (tm) I'd better get an alternative - I'm on a deadline now people. Wish me luck. Interview Monday.